Monday 13 January 2014

Oh lookie here, I haven't posted since last year

I haven't blogged since Christmas o: which is surprising because I blogged so much before hand ahaha.
I guess not too muich has gone on lately. New year was awesome, but otherwise it's been pretty damn slow.
I've done a lot more gamin', and readin', and music listenin' though.
Oh, and to correct my previous post. I fucking LOVE Drastique's album, Pleasureligion, but my favourite is most certainly 'Legacy of Fascination'. But then I am a complete sucker for wonderful accents. 'You are mine and I am your godess'. Unft. But yes, this really is one of my favourite albums now I would say. It's all just so so good.

I've been playing more Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, I finally got past the fucking pendulum in the goddamn Stephansdom. It kept glitching out, so I couldn't even get past it with celerity. But after a century of reloads, eventually the glitching worked to my benefit, as it glitched so high up in the air I could saunter on past it with no issues :P
I've probably said this before, but I fucking love the dialogue in Redemption. Oh Anezka, how thy heart beseeches thee. Sexy fucking nun.
I've also been invited to play a world of darkness Vampire: The Masquerade RPG with my lovely friend every tuesday. Which sounds wonderful. I have no idea what clan I might play yet though, but then it will all depend on the type of character I want to play. I know I don't want to play Nosferatu. Unfortunately I'm too vain for that ahaha. I don't think I will play a Malkavian either. I've been called crazy, but I'm not at that level ahaha.

Over Christmas I managed to finish Jean Kalogridis' Dracul series. I must say, that overall, I enjoyed it. The section with Jonathan Harker in it was very interesting, because it was shown that the three vampire seductresses actually helped him escape - in a way. Some of the time skipping at times was a bit jumpy - but then it covered about 60 years or so in the three books - which of course, to a vampire, is only a small amount of time, despite being 2+ generations. I purchased hard copies of the books now though, because they are most certainly worth owning. I'll just have to finish Dracula The Un-Dead now ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment