Monday 23 December 2013

Oh my gosh, Drastique are really fucking cool.
Gothic melodic black? Yes please. I've been listening to their album Pleasureligion loooaaadds. I played it through a pringles speaker whilst in the bath - this was a bad idea because it meant I spent an hour in the bath just because I was enjoying it so much xD I mean you know it's good when you can bear such shitty quality. I've clocked far too much time in the bath lately - I was sitting in there hungover for two hours last saturday ahaha, and a couple of weeks before that I fell asleep in there after an exhausting weekend of partying.

The whole album is wonderful but I think I like this one the most:


I think I might start making playlists of similar music for different moods. I'm thinking of shoving this in with some wonderful Dismal Euphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment