Wednesday 18 December 2013

Let's play.

I've not spent too much time playing vidya lately - I'd like to say that it was due to uni work, but we all know that is a huge fib. It's actually rather to do with the fact that my poor poor PS3 died a little while back and the fan on my laptop decided to conk out temporarily. Luckily, my fan has miraculously started working again (I think due to being knocked during our insanely busy house party recently xD) so at least I can get some pc gaming done (scrub style on a laptop perhaps, but it's not like I have a better alternative).

Like a large amount of gamers, I have a large library with a large amount of it pretty untouched, and yet at times I still have the nerve to claim I'm bored xD

Here are some lists -
Games I'm currently playing:
-Dracula Origins
-Tales of Symphonia
-Dragon's Crown
-Fable 2 (again, ahaha, my crossbow lady-boner is too extreme)
Games to complete/continue:
-Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
-Neverwinter Nights
-Icewind Dale
-Theif
-Breath Of Death VII
-Breath Of Fire

Games to start/restart:
-Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
-Baldur's Gate - The Original Saga
-Evoland
-Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
-Grotesque Tactics Evil Heroes
-Vagrant Story

Games on Hold (due to PS3 dying):
-Drakengard 2 (fuuuu-)
-Star Ocean: Til The End Of Time
-TES: Oblivion (well, I've played the shit out of this, but I always come back to it to doss)

Eeeep, that's a shitload of games. I'll get around to them all... Eventually. I know they'll all get pushed back a lot if I get games like Starbound, and come February I expect I'll be playing the shit out of Theif 4... Ahh well. Also. I've just realised I haven't played Neverwinter for 3 months! Fuking hell.

Over Christmas I expect I'll get some more hours in on Terraria - not that I need to really add to the large amount of my life I've spent on that as it is ahaha - but it means I can play a game with my youngest sister - and she's an excellent construction buddy! >;D

No comments:

Post a Comment