Wednesday 27 August 2014

Hiatus from Hiatus.

Witty blog entry title? Hmm, maybe not, but I like it regardless.
Well I guess I should start posting some more ramblings :P

Bloodstock. Holy fuck bloodstock was awesome. I have to go to at least one festival a year, and this year this was the one, and oh my it was fantastic.
The band I enjoyed the most was without a doubt Emperor. As they played I hailed to the sky above me as the rain lashed down unto me. Their performance put me into a state of near arousal, and after I felt as though I could conquer even the most fearsome of beings. So yeah, they were alright I guess ;P
Evil Scarecrow were also fucking fantastic. I don't give a shit if their music is gimmicky as fuck and I'd never listen to it out of a party setting; they owned at 11am with their scuttle pit, robot dancing, ballroom headbanging, and moon moshing.
Other notable bands included Rotting Christ, who I was very happy to see over Down; Obituary, whose new album stuff was so great to hear; Lacuna Coil, where I caught a drumstick :3 and many others.

10/10 would bang. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment