Monday 18 November 2013

Why hello there.

Hello there ladies and gentlemen who have happened upon my blog.
I give thee the warmest of welcomes. As you can see, this is my first post, so I hope you are sitting back comfortably in preparation for the incoming ramblings.
I haven't much of a clue as to what direction this blog will headed, but I do hope that at least it is a good one. I expect I will just be posting bits and pieces of things I like, and thoughts I feel the need to share when there is no one about to share them with.
Knowing me, I'll update this very rarely, but hopefully this will not be the case - and hope should always be more than postponed disappointment.

For the mean time at least, I present to you this, a favourite image of mine by Randis Albion:

by Randis

No comments:

Post a Comment